As a Logan University online student or faculty member, you could be located anywhere - from a room on campus, to a home or office across the state, or across the world.
While some of you may be able to visit us in person, we understand that many of you will choose to use the same services and resources from a distance, either as a matter of convenience or necessity.
Wherever you are located, we can provide services and resources to support and assist you with your research needs.
The following subject guides are useful for the online programs at Logan University. These guides depict subject specific library resources for each topic.
Master of Science in Sports Science & Rehabilitation
Master of Science in Nutrition & Human Performance
Master of Science in Health Informatics
Doctorate of Health Professions Education
· Virtual reference service via email, phone, or instant messaging.
· Instant messaging during library hours.
· Questions answered by email at anytime, including evenings and weekends.
· Remote access to the library's electronic databases, eBooks, streaming video, and journals.
· Research guides that are subject specific and relate to online classes.
· Course-specific multimedia research guides developed at the request of faculty.
· Electronic delivery of journal articles in Logan's paper collection.
· Ability to obtain articles not in Logan's collection by interlibrary loan and deliver electronically.