Sample Book Citations:
France RC. Introduction to sports medicine and athletic training. 2nd ed. Clifton Park (NY): Delmar Cengage Learning; 2011. 695 p.
Kendall FP, McCreary EK, Provance PG, Rodgers MM, Romani WA. Muscles: testing and function with posture and pain. 5th ed. Baltimore (MD): Lippincott Williams & Wilkins; 2005. 480 p.
Book with Editor and No Author:
Davis NJ, editor. Chiropractic pediatrics: a clinical handbook. 2nd ed. New York: Elsevier/Churchill Livingstone; 2010. 414 p.
- List all authors, last name first, then first initial and middle initial, if available, separate each author by a comma.
- List full book title, capitalize only first word and any proper nouns.
- List edition next, abbreviating edition as ed.
- Indicate the place of publication, followed by a colon and then the publisher, followed by a semi-colon.
- Add the year of publication, followed by a period.
- Put in the pagination, followed by a p and then a period.