Instructions for Logan students, faculty, staff and administration.
Links in this guide may lead to PubMed, Index to Chiropractic Literature, or other Publisher sites.
1. Open PubMed in a separate window/tab in your browser.
You must use the library's link for PubMed. Find it below or on our databases page.
2. If you are off-campus or using wireless, log in with your Logan credentials.
3. Go back to this guide.
4. Click on the link you want to access.
5. Check if an item is available in Logan's Collection by choosing the dark blue Logan Full Text icon..
6. If we have the article online, this icon will take you to the full text resource.
7. If it indicates it is in our paper collection, then it is a journal located in the physical library..
If you are solely an off-campus student or faculty member, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance with paper journals.\
If an article is not in our collection, use the interlibrary loan link to fill out the form and request full text (free)
INDEX TO CHIROPRACTIC LITERATURE (ICL)
1. Look for a link in the URL field.
2. If one is included, click it to access the full text and then look for a pdf of the article where available.
3. If a link is not included in the URL field, look up the journal title in the Journal Holdings List to find out if Logan has online or paper access to that journal.
We have most chiropractic journals, but ICL does not always provide links to our collection, or if there is a link, it may not work off-campus or by wireless. The best way to find out if we have something is to use the journal holdings list and look up the journal by title.
4. For those that are in the paper collection, you may scan/copy or checkout the journal from our collection.
If you are solely an off-campus student or faculty member, contact us at email@example.com for assistance with paper journals.